Tino's Fine Art and Frames is located on Pleasure Island just off the coast of Alabama in the city of Gulf Shores. A year round mecca of past, current and upcoming artists of all media make their way to this beautiful area to experience the contrasts of earth, water and sky. They come here to work on their skills or just to recharge their energies in an area showered by nature's own activities.
Cleverly undisguised beside the old canal road--now called East 2nd. street--just 2 blocks east of the Hwy. 59 bridge is Tino"s Fine Art and Frames. For you older or more informed Gulf Shores fans it is the road the drawbridge was on near Our Lady of the Gulf Catholic church.
Owner and resident Gulf Shores artist Rick Tino states concerning the gallery "You never really know who you will see or who's work will be brought in. So many regional, national and internationally known artists have been in these doors it really has been amazing. Then there are the works that I have had both the honor and the privalige to have framed...wow."
Artists Showcased at Tino's
- Paintings and Prints by Rick Tino
- Paintings by Tommy Cannon
- Paintings by Chris Hartsfield
- Pottery by Sea Oat Studio - Steve & Dee Burrow
- Functional and Decorative Pottery by Webb Pottery - Anne & Lowell Webb
- Pottery and Ceramic Creations by Pottery Central - Steve Dark
- Paintings and Raku Works by Val Webb
- Mosaics by Lisa Frye
- Glass Art by David Atwood